Celebrities who dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I saw Sean Connery's pic at DiveDiveDives shop near Nassau.
He was just a dude on a dive trip with common folk.
I was impressed that he wasn't all Hollywood about it.

Was down in NFL 2 yrs ago after xmas the week after Tiger Woods was there doing cave training. It was definitely the talk of the town. Wonder if he is scootering by now...putt putt putt lol

Got my cavern cert that trip, have yet to go back :(

Leaving for Oronogo in MO tomorrow :)

O-ring once bubbled...
Lars Ulrich, the drummer for Metallica, is a diver..
Tiger Woods is full cave...
Cool company to have ... round of golf between dives? music anyone?

Jersey once bubbled...
Sandra Bullock
took it up while filming the run away cruise ship movie.

Can't see Jimmy Johnson as a diver...
Sandra Bullock - Now that's my idea of a buddy :)

Hmmm... wonder if Tiger got into diving to recover balls from the water hazards? Seriously, that adds an additional measure of respect for the guy... a diver too!!!

Dr. Bill

someone mentioned Lars Ulrich from Metallica. I actually got the idea to go to Scapa Flow from a rolling stone article. in it he mentioned he was going on a break from touring. So not only is he a diver but a cold water wreck diver. if i ever meet him ill thank him for the idea.

I dove with Tiger once at Ginnie/Devils. Well, technically, it was same spring, same day. I was exploring the OW in the Devils Ear, and he and a buddy were decoing on the log. When I got out and was drying off, he was out and taking off his drysuit. Of course he had all the nicesest gear, and a seperate vehicle (van) just for hauling it, with him driving a Buick. Some of the staff kept coming up for autographs. Funny as no one else was diving that day.

jviehe once bubbled...
I dove with Tiger once at Ginnie/Devils. Well, technically, it was same spring, same day. I was exploring the OW in the Devils Ear, and he and a buddy were decoing on the log. When I got out and was drying off, he was out and taking off his drysuit. Of course he had all the nicesest gear, and a seperate vehicle (van) just for hauling it, with him driving a Buick. Some of the staff kept coming up for autographs. Funny as no one else was diving that day.
You should have passed him your wetnotes/slate and had him autograph that on the log.

jviehe once bubbled...
Of course he had all the nicesest gear, and a seperate vehicle (van) just for hauling it
HE probably has one kick ass set-up....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom