Celebrities who dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

David Draiman, the lead singer from Disturbed is a diver. Talked a lot about it in a Rockline interview.

sharkdiver00:
Jean-Claude Van Damm was on my boat in Coz several years ago, and everybody was nice enough not to acknowledge his 'celeb' status.

The short drunk's a celebrity???

Most of these overpaid "celebrities" are NOT divers, they just dive. WE are divers!!

Dr. Bill

skunkriv:
Was down in NFL 2 yrs ago after xmas the week after Tiger Woods was there doing cave training. It was definitely the talk of the town. Wonder if he is scootering by now...putt putt putt lol

There was an article in Motor Boating (or Yatching) or some magazine
about Tiger Woods new "Yatch". It's a 155 Feadship and there is
is reference to it's scuba compressor system and bottles of helium
for Tri Mix.

He spent his recent honeymoon on his yatch diving.

Ironically, the boat's name is "Privacy" and he's sueing Feadship for
revealing that he bought the boat from them, which under contract
they were not allowed to do. (copy of the lawsuit on www.thesmokinggun.com
website).

-mike

nauifins73:
I've seen pictures of Gene Hackman in Cathy Church's shop at the the Sunset House on Grand Cayman.

Gene Hackman filmed part of "The Firm" in the Caymans. It was a part of the plot. The film also used some dive shop's boats.

Isn't Tom Cruise certified also? He's been spotted wearing a dive jacket on location.

Steven Tyler of Aerosmith is supposed to be certified.

Heard Seinfeld mention in passing on Oprah the other day that he was coming back from diving in the Bahamas when the boat encountered some dolphins and he jumped in and swam with them.

I sold Tom Cruise's assistant that jacket.

Sport Chalet, West Hills location.

We had the osbornes on the boat, Jack was a good kid and from what I could tell an OK diver.

I think Demi Moore, Bruce Willis, Steve Guttenberg and Drew Barrymoore are also certified

Back
Top Bottom