CCR / OC Bahamas Sharks - Reefs - Wrecks Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Curt Bowen

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
UNEXSO GRAND BAHAMA

Join Advanced Diver Magazine and Rebreatherworld for

SHARKS REEFS and WRECKS BAHAMAS
CCR and OC Divers Welcome

Join Advanced Diver Magazine and RebreatherWorld.com for an exclusive week-long trip to the original dive resort, UNEXSO in beautiful Port Lucaya, Freeport, Grand Bahama. Dive all day and return to Pelican Bay Resort and Port Lucaya each night ËÕhe best of all worlds.

Dates:
June 25 to July 2nd, 2009

Price:
$1,695 per diver (minimum 10 divers)

This is a terrific opportunity for Open Circuit Divers to learn about rebreathers up close and personal!

Price Includes:
Boat Charter
Unlimited Daily Diving during Daylight Hours
Breakfast and Lunch
Scrubber for CCR Divers
All Gasses
Hotel
Transfers To and From Airport

Price does not include:
Airfare (We recommend flying to Freeport via USAirways through Charlotte)
Alcohol
Other Excursions
Dinner
Entertainment

Payment:
$500 (non-refundable) deposit to hold slot
Complete Payment Due 90 Days prior to trip
No Refunds after 60 Days Prior to trip

Cancellation:
A full refund will be provided if you can find someone to take your slot.

Restriction/Certifications:
CCR divers must be certified on the unit you are diving with 100 hours underwater
OC divers must be certified
DAN or equivalent insurance

Jeff Toorish jtoorish@gmail.com
Curt Bowen eanxguy@gmail.com

I've just returned from diving at UNEXSO and this is going to be a terrific experience. For CCR divers, it's a chance to dive some great reefs and interact with sharks and other marine life. UNEXSO is a superb dive operation. For OC divers, this is a chance to see rebreather diving up close and personal.

ON top of all that, Port Lucaya is a great place with excellent restaurants and night life. It's one of my favorite dive spots.

Jeff

If you are cave certified, we are going to arrange one or two cave dives on the Island. I've been in the caves in Grand Bahama and they are simply beautiful!

Jeff

I'm still working out the logistics. So far, looks like I can go. Not sure about Carol yet. Eric will away at a church camp and Kim will be studying abroad in Madrid.

Looks like a GREAT trip for anyone -- open circuit, closed circuit, recreational, technical, etc. And now there's even cave diving for those interested. What more could you ask for!!!

Doug

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom