Caymans vs. Bonaire vs. Turk/Caicos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi folks,
Great tips and reports. I just came back from diving at Buddy Dive in Bonaire and in spite of the different issues, I loved it! Buddy Dive was excellent and especially the free breakfast buffet and friendly service rocked! I did 22 dives there in a week including a few night dives. Soft coral and colorful reef fish were the highlights of my trip and the dive masters at Buddy's were fun to dive with and helpful. Anyways, I am heading to dive on a trip next to Little Cayman/Cayman Brac in August so will have another reference point for comparison. I am glad that I wore boots as the limestone and coral shores would have cut my feet up bad without boots. Shore dives were not that hard even though the limestone/coral entry was a little slippery and tricky. However, after shore diving in Monterey, Bonaire was a piece of cake in comparison! Loved the warm water as well.

How would you compare Grand Cayman with Turks and Caicos in terms of dive costs and surface costs such as good and lodging?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom