Cayman Island Deal from Houston

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow! What a deal! I haven't heard of Travelzoo or Austin Travel, have you done business with them before?

I get the Travelzoo Top 20 emailed to me each Wednesday. They seek out the best deals on the web and send them to me. I haven't done business with them yet,but I have seen some good deals from time to time.

One thing to consider is the Treasure Island property. I have heard from numerous people that they are in receivership, perhaps total bankruptcy. One of the other options might be better. I would sure like to find someone to go there with. I was at Divi Tiara on Cayman Brac in September, but I am ready to go again.

It seems too good to be true, it usually is.
I called the number. They said all seats for Houston were sold out.
What they could be doing, is advertising this price and they might have an inventory of one of two seats at this " Free" price.
They can legally do it.
Then when they tell you the free seats are sold out..they try to keep your business and sell you something else.
Business is business, and I'm sure they are doing whatever they can to stay alive in a dying low commission business.

Hey Aeolus...

I am heading to Cayman Brac this weekend for a week...any recommendations on sites that I should check out while I am there?

Thanks...

Kawika

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom