Cayman Brac, top side recommendations?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you for sharing. I did mention them in the 3rd post on this thread but I've never dived with them so I couldn't say more than that they have a good reputation.
I could have worded my post better - I mainly wanted to give them a shout out/recommendation since there wasn't anyone posting who has dived with them. They were phenomenal.

I could have worded my post better - I mainly wanted to give them a shout out/recommendation since there wasn't anyone posting who has dived with them. They were phenomenal.

No worries, I am glad that you shared the information. Not everyone wants to stay at the resort and it is great that there is another great dive option on Brac!

Did you do any shore diving on Brac?

Liselle & Martin get my vote, they're both awesome

No worries, I am glad that you shared the information. Not everyone wants to stay at the resort and it is great that there is another great dive option on Brac!

Did you do any shore diving on Brac?
We did! I thought it was quite enjoyable. The dive sites were mostly marked well when we were there in May 2018. We saw some good critters on many of the dives and entry was pretty easy on most. They didn't have the shore diving guide in stock at any of the shops but our rental house had a printout of the sites with location and a writeup about the entry difficulty and dive site. Scott's Dock is particularly easy to get over to the Kissimmee wreck. We also really liked Handcuff Reef up in Spot Bay.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom