Caye Caulker or Ambergis?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's "Hugh Parkey's Belize Dive Connection", and yes they do have a website, and yes they are located on hotel premises.

Is it housed on Hotel premesis?

Thanks,

It looks like Parkey's is at a location different than Sunbreeze Hotel. I'm a bit confused. If it's a new operation, how can Parkey's have been in operation since 1995, as they say on their website? Also, their web doesnt mention Sunbreeze.

Respectfully, are we talking about the same Sunbreeze Hotel and their resident dive op? Please set me straight.

Cheers,

Hugh Parkeys Belize Dive Connection has been an operating Dive shop operating out of Belize City for the past 15 years, considered an excellent operation with great boats etc.

They recently expanded to Ambergris Caye on the grounds of the Sunbreeze Hotel they only just opened at the sunbreeze which might be why they have yet to add the location to there website.

They are located on the beach in front of the Sunbreeze Hotel, and there is only one SUNBREEZE hotel and we are talking about the same place.

Gaz Cooper

Gaz is right, we are still working on updates to the site. We sent out a press release and have specials for that location on our HP Belize Adventures site. I will see if our manger over there has set up an SB account to assist better with questions regarding that location.

We are very Happy to have finally arrived at our new location here at the SunBreeze, the addition of the San Pedro operation will be on our web site soon.Would like to thak everybody for their kind wishes and look forward to the next chapter of Hugh Parkey's Belize Dive Connection

My husband and I just got back from Belize. We've been to Ambergris Caye 3 times and stayed at different hotels each time. Most recently, we stayed at the Sunbreeze Hotel. It's in a great location, its restaurant is very good as well as Mangos right next door. We went with Chuck and Robbie's to dive & had a great time with them. Very professional organization with small dive groups.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom