Cavern Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubajcf

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I am thinking about putting a Cavern Certification Trip to Playa del Carmen in Feb.

Would include 7 nights hotel (breakfast), transfers to and from airport, 8 cenote dives at 4 different cenotes (includes transportation and snacks) and 1 day of ocean diving (wreck dive the Mama Vina). Great first step before an Intro to Cave Certification.

Will not include airfare. Cost will probably be less than $1000. Airfare has been all over the map lately. I would guess, somewhere between $350 and $600 on USAIR or Continental.

There will probably only be six spots available.

I will be team teaching with a local Cave Instructor. Classroom and two checkout dives in the lake prior to departure. That way we can enjoy ourself once we get there.

If you are interested, please PM me. No committment ... just looking for an indication of interest.

Back
Top Bottom