Cave training in Missouri

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I know this is an old issue, but I have never known Midwest Scuba to have a Saturday pool session. Most pool sessions are on Sunday. Usually you have to sign waivers and pay to rent time with them. It sounds like there was a mis-understanding. Did you take this up with management?? I do know the staff at Midwest Scuba. As far as I am concerned, you will not find a better customer orientated staff to be deal with. I am not saying you are wrong, but this sounds out of character for them.

James Goddard:
I used them for my OW training and yes, they have a good program for that. But a more conservative instructor I've never found. I mean over the top conservative. I would not use them for continuing education. Also whenever I go in there there is only a young kid sitting behind the register. He doesn't inspire confidence. Sorry, though, didn't mean to offend...

First time I went in I had been calling around looking for a convienant pool session to test dive some new gear. They said they had one on Saturday moring and to meet the class there at 8:30. At 9:30 someone finally showed up to open the store and said "No there's no pool class this morning, everyone is in Rolla, I'm the only one in town." Getting up and driving to Saint Charles just to waste an entire morning is not a way to give a good first impression.

terrapinken:
I know this is an old issue...
Yep old issue. It was pretty annoying at the time since pretty much shot my morning, but I'm long over it. I must be since I'm taking my DMC with them....

James

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom