Cave Story - Scary!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ARGH!!!!!!! You cannot tell me that it ends like that!! Do you have any clue how much that ending will mean to me? I won't sleep! I'll be too scared to close my eyes in the shower! Already, I can't concentrate becuase that ending shook me up so bad!!! I HATE YOU FOR GIVING ME THATLINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh please!:14: If you want a good read, try THE DESCENT. THAT, my friend, will give you nightmares. And it's nothing like the movie BTW, with which I understand they took obscene creative liberties.:D

ACK...now i will have to search the internet for some type of ending!

the guy who wrote this is seriously talented, its fantastic how he did it and so clever! The way he rambles on at the start like is just like you would write genuinely in a journal... and then before you know it he has you totally spellbound! Even the pictures he added just draw you in more, its all just so real!
I would love to read more of his work... I tried looking up about the creature he mentioned (the hodag) but couldnt find anything connected to this story :(

Back
Top Bottom