Cave Country Jan 24 thru Feb 2 and looking for buddies!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mark Vlahos

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Greetings Friends,

I will be in Tampa for two weeks and am planning some trips up to cave country during my stay. I will be available to do some cave dives during weekdays, specifically…

Wednesday January 24
Thursday January 25
Friday January 26

During each of these days I would be driving up from Tampa, and would need to be back at work down in Tampa at 6PM.

I am Full Cave but choose to dive main line only at this time, unless it is a cave I am already familiar with, and even then I want to dive conservatively until I gain more experience.

I am also available to dive the following week with a slightly more flexible schedule.

Monday January 29 is my day off, and I am available to dive all day. If it is appropriate I can get a hotel room in the area and stay there since I don’t need to be back at work until Tuesday evening the 30th. The rest of the week is like the earlier one with me needing to be back in Tampa by 6PM.

Sorry but weekends are out for me since I need to work.

I don’t expect to dive every day, but if you have a weekday off and are up for some simple dives please think of me. If you are Intro, Apprentice, or Full Cave and this sounds good to you either reply in this thread or via PM.

Mark Vlahos

I have lined up a refresher for myself on Wednesday the 24th, but all of the other days are still free.

Mark Vlahos

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom