Cave 1 Class Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congratulations, Kathy!!!!! Sounds like you had an amazing adventure in Mexico!!! BTW, I had no doubt at all that you'd pass!!!! Great pictures, too! I especially love the first picture of the cenote!! Gorgeous!

C2?! If/when I think about C2 it will only be because I'm completely bored with the C1 level and unable to resist the calling from those enticing little side chambers.

Good attitude. I did C1 stuff for about 2 years before moving to C2. I don't know about Florida but Mexico has a lot to keep a C1 amused for a long while.

Good attitude. I did C1 stuff for about 2 years before moving to C2. I don't know about Florida but Mexico has a lot to keep a C1 amused for a long while.

Yeah - I'm luvin, those hour long, shallow C1 dives in Nahoche, White River, Dos Palmas, etc!

congrats! now you gotta come on down to florida while the conditions are nice :)

Thanks. I've heard Fla is deeper wiith much more flow. How long is a typical C1 dive?

Kathy -- Congratulations. The rest of the Condo Group knew you would do just fine and I'm glad our coaxing and coaching was well received. Too bad you missed some good meals however! But next time.....

Yeah - I'm luvin, those hour long, shallow C1 dives in Nahoche, White River, Dos Palmas, etc!

Thanks. I've heard Fla is deeper wiith much more flow. How long is a typical C1 dive?

wow it's been a while. in the neighborhood of 50 minutes maybe? it depends on the system
we have shallow, low flow systems here as well as the deeper spooky high flow stuff :)

We have shallow, low flow systems here as well as the deeper spooky high flow stuff :)
Arggh, like I need another temptation :)

Kathy -- Congratulations. The rest of the Condo Group knew you would do just fine and I'm glad our coaxing and coaching was well received. Too bad you missed some good meals however! But next time.....

Thanks Peter :)! Classwork or dinner parties - that was perhaps the toughest choice of the entire class! JK!

Congratulations Kathy! Must've been intense, and coming through with a full pass when plans changed at the last minute...very cool.

Thanks! There were certainly some intense moments :D! But under Danny's guidance, the class was more doable than I imagined.

Congratulations Kathy. My how far you've come... :)

And I'm still not blaming you :)! Thanks for everything CD!

Congratulations, Kathy!!!!! Sounds like you had an amazing adventure in Mexico!!! BTW, I had no doubt at all that you'd pass!!!! Great pictures, too! I especially love the first picture of the cenote!! Gorgeous!

Thanks Jamie, Oh you won't believe the beauty! I so look forward to reading your C1 class report!!

I so look forward to reading your C1 class report!!

Day1: Things happened
Day2: We were allowed to dive, more things happened
Day3: Different things happened
Day4: Unexpected things happened
Day5: We were attacked by evil person

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom