Cave 1 Class Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi, Kathy. :hugs:

Great report and pictures.

You've had quite the dive experiences in the short time I've known you and I'm so proud of your accomplishments. Super stoked to read your your C1 class report.

Thanks for posting. You're such an inspiration!!!!

Big shout out of congrats to you and team mate Olof on your accomplishment. It was undoubtedly an amazing learning experience. Thanks for sharing the wonderful report and images.

So when do you sign up for Cave 2 ? :wink:

That's awesome Kathy!

Congratulations!

I kept looking for your report thanks for sharing your experiences.

Erik

Congratulations Kathy! Must've been intense, and coming through with a full pass when plans changed at the last minute...very cool.

Lack of prep was a big culprit in stress, but in many ways it was a bonus that there was no time to mask weaknesses.

Ummmm "Lack of prep"... You had enough skills to build on and learn alot, finished/passed the class, and obviously had great fun. Really what more could you possibly want or need? :)

Nice pictures BTW - looks like my class except Danny et al. have had those fancy trucks for awhile now.

Thanks for all the congrats and encouragement!!!

(You know you have inherited the cupcake, right?)
:rofl3: Thanks! But you keep it Lynne, I'd miss the Borg Queen :wink:!

Think you'll dive in the ocean again after the cenotes?
Looks like I'll take the cold plunge back into that salty moving, low vis stuff this weekend :D! Miss the kelp and my buddies :). See you around Kenn!

So when do you sign up for Cave 2 ? :wink:
C2?! If/when I think about C2 it will only be because I'm completely bored with the C1 level and unable to resist the calling from those enticing little side chambers.

But right now I'm fully amused at the C1 level and not looking beyond :)!

Congratulations Kathy. My how far you've come... :)

Thanks for posting. You're such an inspiration!!!!

Thanks Sam,

You've been a great friend & support! I really look forward to reading your C1 report before too long & finally diving together one of these days - maybe in the Cenotes :wink:!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom