CAUTION: Contains LEAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NEWENGLANDCHARTERS

Contributor
Reaction score
CAUTION: Contains LEAD

Will all the P/C Product Safety crap going around I just had to let you know that these Lead Curtains contain LEAD. They also contain rubber and trace ammounts of "other Stuff"
So. If you want to make your own Trolling Trails or other things be aware that these contain Lead. They wieght 40 pounds per curtain and will cost you (amazaing) $40 each plus shipping.
CAUTION: Slapping someone upside the head with one of these may cause severe Rubber impact . Oh did I mention they also contain LEAD!
Newenglandcharters@maine.rr.com
leadstrips2.jpg

They also are just dandy cut into 1 inch strips using pinking shears and poking a hole in them to attach your fishing line. Its a new invention. We can call them Sinkers!

Make differnt sizes. Little ones for trout, buigins for Catfishing with a trotline and in betwween sizes for home boyz toggle can droplines.
If you cut them into fish shapes and add stick on goggle eyes and paint them you can make your own homemade fishing lures.

here is a Testamonial from a non-Biased customer:

"Theres NUN Better!"

m-4045.jpg

WOW!

A fellow from Vermont just asked for quite a few of these LEAD Curtains (Dont woory I have pleanty of the for sale!)
He is makeing a nice little ditty using the rubber impregnated lead covered with hand tooled leather. If you would like to order a custom made fish bonker they are just $60 each.

Im getting a few. made. even going to use one as a key chain for my pickup truck. Nice!

Caution: Wacking someone upside the head with your keychain may cause random memories of Leather.
small%20and%20large.jpg

pageholders2.jpg

The lead curtains would also make duarable self sealing boolit backstops. Ill set some up in the backyard and see haw big a boolit they will stop.

They also are just dandy cut into 1 inch strips using pinking shears and poking a hole in them to attach your fishing line. Its a new invention. We can call them Sinkers!

Make differnt sizes. Little ones for trout, buigins for Catfishing with a trotline and in betwween sizes for home boyz toggle can droplines.
If you cut them into fish shapes and add stick on goggle eyes and paint them you can make your own homemade fishing lures.

I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I'll have to report you to the parks and wildlife department. I've hard that this stuff contains lead.
If you make them into fishing lures, you could cause lead poisoning in fish. This could be considered torture and cruel and unusual punishment.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom