Cats

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, it would be softer than Polartech lining.

So are you counting down the days until you can start open water class? 364, 363, 362....?

Originally posted by scubabunny
Actually, I think one of my cats might be game...but the other two would shred me alive if I even suggested it! (but...then again...they think our dive gear is their little playground! Especially the bags!)

Just keep them in the bag :)

can't say about the bunny ears, I just have to explain to Zellet that if he dives with me the cats stay home.

then again I could take Cujo in the dive bag:wink:

Hampster wheel, ya know those plastic balls that people let their pets run around the house with.

get one that a reg unit hooks to hey dry suit for pets.

I think it would be fair having the fishes looking in instead of out.

Polartech is the furry stuff on the inside of some kinds of divesuits. But I think you are right; cat fur would be nicer!

The open water class may be a long way away, but

:bonk:

...but not as far as it used to be. After all those Seal specialties you are going to be awesome!

The hampster ball sounds good too. Do you think sharks like cats?

Originally posted by cat diver
and I certainly hope that sharks don't find cats taster than other things in the sea:wink:

When and if you dive in the Ocean does that bother you?

No, it doesn't ever cross my mind. In fact I wish I would see more sharks than what I've actually gotten to see.

I'm going to the Flower Gardens on March 14th and 15th in hopes that I will get to see some Hammerheads and Eagle rays schooling.

Cats first have to pass the breath hold test.

!) Put cat in tote sack.
2) Place tote sack with cat in pond.
3) See how long cat can hold breath.
4) If it is over 1 hour, cat can be trained to scuba dive.
5) If not, then it can't

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom