Cats

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I hope you will want to bring Lazarus and Cheeto back.

You can leave Cujo as he is a slobbering black whinny ball of fur.

And I don't think Monster Kitty will want to come back, she'll probably want to chase the fish as she does in the Aquarium at home.

Well I have seen dogs dive on TV. They had a helmet that was connected to a Hooka. But you might have more trouble getting a cat in the water.

Chad

I have seen some video footage of dogs and cats diving with a bubble-like device over their heads, kind of like a helmet. My Monster Kitty and Scardy Cat (their real names) wouldn't be too partial to diving though.

Zellet,
My cat, Shayna, ( means pretty in Hebrew), thinks she's a dog. So I think she'd do it.
:sunny:

It is definately possible for cats to dive. I've seen cats that would ride with their owners on the front of their surf boards, seen cats scuba (helmet & hooka as stated before).

Heck, I even have a cat myself that insists on jumping in the shower with me!

So lets dispell that age old myth that water is a cat's worst enemy!

ST

Thank you for the ideas about the hooka.I will have to find one that will fit my cat.My dad wants to know what a cat would sound like on helium.

hmmm....can I incorporate a flee treatment into this diving? How about a claw-trimming??

Actually, I think one of my cats might be game...but the other two would shred me alive if I even suggested it! (but...then again...they think our dive gear is their little playground! Especially the bags!)

But, I think my bunny might be convinced! Anyone know if there is a helmet that holds rabbit ears?

Back
Top Bottom