catherter bag

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Had emer surgery thursday had to insert tube into bladder wearing cath bag at present do not want to quiet diving and before anyone replys yes i am going to have stitches out tomorrow and i will ask doctor, but being that he is a no diver just thought i would ask here and see what up.

Not a doctor and so obviously can't and won't give you specific medical advice, but I had a somewhat similar medical issue and contacted DAN. They have a wealth of information at their fingertips and might be able to give you a more informed answer regarding the risks (if any) of diving with your condition.

Hope that helps. Feel better in any event!

-Matt

You might also want to PM a Moderator and have this thread moved to the http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/diving-medicine/ forum, where a few doctors hang out and might be more likely to see the question.

Mod Note:Thread moved to Diving Medicine

do you mean a suprapubic cath, or a foley? is it to be temporary or meant to be pretty much permanent?

Back
Top Bottom