Cataracts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TY for the responses. Did you have any issues with new masks postop with reading gauges etc? Currently I wear a prescription mask
my only issue was that after a couple years I needed readers - far sight is still great (no glasses) but needed a bit more to clearly read my computer.

Like most others it was very straightforward and the actual surgery time is but a few minutes. I no longer need glasses for anything but really small print where 1.50 reader sis enough. Shortly after on a follow they discovered wet macular degeneration but that is now under control with injections.

Like most others it was very straightforward and the actual surgery time is but a few minutes. I no longer need glasses for anything but really small print where 1.50 reader sis enough. Shortly after on a follow they discovered wet macular degeneration but that is now under control with injections.
Good to hear your wet Mac degeneration is under control as I think my wife has the beginning stage. Being a wimp, I just am not looking forward to someone messing with my eyes. Thanks to everyone for your stories and thoughts. After wearing glasses for almost 60 years, it is going to b a little weird 🐠

Good to hear your wet Mac degeneration is under control as I think my wife has the beginning stage. Being a wimp, I just am not looking forward to someone messing with my eyes. Thanks to everyone for your stories and thoughts. After wearing glasses for almost 60 years, it is going to b a little weird 🐠
It was glasses or contacts for me for 55 years. I still have the impulse to reach for my glasses in the morning and to remove my contacts at night. :wink: But I absolutely do not miss them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom