Catalina / Hawaii Trip 5060 Shots

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa:
OMG Mike! Look what your vacation did to ya!!! :rofl:

I wondered about that but not ever having met him, I just figured...well, never mind! :D

It is a mating hair style I learned from this undewater couple we met while diving in Kona. I figured if it worked for her, I might give it a shot.

You have some really nice keepers there.

The frogfish (yes, the yellow guy) pics are super - excellent water colour, great focus and nice use of space! I also very much like the shot of the ?grouper? in the kelp...a little photoshop would fix up his eye :wink:

Am I getting that you are not only a new uw photo addict but also a relatively new diver? And your daughter, too? I think it's great when you have an automatic dive buddy!!

Sorry to hear the fish life at Catalina was a bit freaky for you all! You'll just have to jump in and do it some more so you get used to it...I hope you had a good time despite the uneasiness!

Back
Top Bottom