Catalina Dive Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Capt. Pete

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Now that the holidays are over, lets go diving! Inland Water Divers is headed to Catalina Island for three days of diving, January 25th through the 27th. We already have Dry Suit, Advance Open Water and Nitrox classes planned for this trip as well as some fun dives. Don't miss out on the fun!

When it comes to scuba in the west valley see the leaders at Inland Water Divers, since 2002.

Inland Water Divers
13250 W. Van Buren #116
Goodyear, AZ
623.882.9060​

Will you folks be diving on a liveaboard or coming out to the island to dive?

We will be staying on the island this time. We are planning two days in the park and one day on Cat Divers boat.

Perhaps we'll see one another at the dive park. I dive SCUBA Luv's King Neptune, but certainly CDS' boat will give you a good experience.

We are pretty regular visitors to your island whether we are on our own boats or staying in a hotel. I hope we run into each other, I always enjoyed your informative comments.

Pete

We are pretty regular visitors to your island ........
Pete

Hi Dr. Bill,
I knew you were rich :D ... but I was not aware you owned the island :wink:

Hi Capt. Pete,
if you have new divers that have never been at the park, you might consider to have them "virtually dive" the park with our simulator. It is in beta testing online here www.eDiving.us and free for the rest of 2008.

Best Regards,

I_AM

Rich only in experience, my friend Alberto. And I do own a very small part of the island! Of course you realize that if I were to sell my house at today's prices, I could have purchased a major chunk of the island back in 1919 when Mr. Wrigley got it.

Capt. Pete... thanks for yours. Alberto does have a very interesting product that should be of interest to your group.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom