Catalina Chamber Day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

socaldiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Chamber Day is scheduled for Wednesday, May 1st this year. I signed up last night with my dive buddy. We will be diving off the Pacific Star out of Redondo Beach. 2 tank dives and a tour of the chamber for $75, not too shabby, especially when the proceeds go to support the Chamber. I didn't get a chance to do it last year because of my work schedule but I'm hell bent on making it this year.

If you want info about it go to www.chamberday.org

Also, all reservations are to be made thru Reef Seekers Dive Co. Their phone number is (310) 652-4990.

I believe there are 14 dive boats participating in the event. If you go to the chamberday website you can see the boats involved, then call Reef Seekers and book your trip. I wouldn't wait too long though because I understand they fill quickly and there is no waitlist.

a sit down dinner and free run of the Aquarium of the Pacific. Info available from the same source. Will you be there, too, Socal?

I don't believe we will be there for the dinner. We were talking about it before we made the reservation and felt we would just do the dives.

Are you diving? Which boat?

No, I don't think I can get off from work, but I will make the evening event. And, in case anyone is wondering, they don't serve fish at the Aquarium...:wink:

Originally posted by socaldiver
I'm hell bent on making it this year.

Guess that's better than being hellishly bent... except then you'd get the tour for nothing. Assuming you have insurance.

Zept :wink:

Back
Top Bottom