Cat needs permanent home

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SinkFloridaSink

Contributor
Reaction score
If you've seen my posts before, you know I always stick to the scuba/snorkeling topics.

I know this isn't scuba related, but I'm posting here to help my coworker and her cat.
My coworker needs to find a permanent home for her cat....Tasha is a 3-year-old female domestic cat with a pleasant disposition who enjoys cuddling and playing with people. She needs to be an only pet. She's very soft and only weighs 8-9 pounds. FREE to a good home. She comes with a litter box, a bag of litter and a bag of food. Tasha currently lives in Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Please e-mail me at Info@SinkFloridaSink.com if you're able to help Tasha and my coworker.
thank you

PS, I'm sure Tasha would love it if you we're a spearfisher!

10415638_10100320443702102_4397326589688926782_n.jpg 10417782_10100320443707092_7867784698060290278_n.jpg

she looks adorable --- i can't though. already have 2 indoor cats (who don't like to share) and 1 outdoor (who seems to be sharing her food with a new momma in the yard that has 2 white puffballs who i need to get a pic of before they start growing any more.

1 outdoor (who seems to be sharing her food with a new momma in the yard that has 2 white puffballs who i need to get a pic of before they start growing any more.

Please, if you are able; call the local no-kill places to see if there is grant money or somesuch to pay for spay/neuter for all 3. The kittens need to be 8 weeks old. We trap some where we live and get them treated and released. The kittens you might be able to pick up, but mom cat probably will need to be trapped. Harbor Freight sells a medium trap for not too much if needed! Good Luck and thanks for caring!

Please, if you are able; call the local no-kill places to see if there is grant money or somesuch to pay for spay/neuter for all 3. The kittens need to be 8 weeks old. We trap some where we live and get them treated and released. The kittens you might be able to pick up, but mom cat probably will need to be trapped. Harbor Freight sells a medium trap for not too much if needed! Good Luck and thanks for caring!

i haven't seen them again.... our outside kitty was an abandoned cat in the neighborhood that we found out was going to be a mother (somehow got to feeding her a bit and she stuck around) -- right before she had the kittens was able to catch her while she was on the roof of the house & was able to take her to a friend that had a grooming/boarding business. The kittens were taken care of & adopted. mom was treated & tried having her inside but didn't work out... so she's back outside, chipped as well, with a diy cat house as well as food & water on the porch.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom