Case/bag for Sealife DC800 and Strobe

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Souvy

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I was looking for a camera bag for a Sealife DC800 and the Digital Pro Flash and was wondering if anyone had any input or suggestions. Here are a couple of things I was considering:

Akona Camera Plus bag:
AKB 957 Camera Plus Bag, Akona

Pelican 1527 convertible travel bag:
PELICAN 1527 Convertible Travel Bag - Black from LeisurePro.com

Pelican 1450 case with internal dividers

Has anyone used any of these? If so, could you share what the interior is like (or better yet post a pic)? The Pelican is pricier, but I like the fact that it fits in a Pelican case (had someone sit on my soft case on a boat recently with full gear on and I almost had a heart attack).

Thanks so much in advance, cheers.

I don't have the DC800, but I use pelican cases for my laptop and normal (above water camera) while traveling, and the girlfriend uses a pelican case for her camera with housing, etc. If you get it with pick and pluck foam, you can customize the inside to fit your camera snugly... When I get myself a proper underwater camera, I definitely plan on investing in a hard case like a Pelican for it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom