Case and Screen Protector - Deep 6 Excursion/Crest CR-4/Genesis Centauri

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@tursiops very sorry, busy weekend working on everything but diving. Here is the links to the ones I got. They are a little snug, i find it helps a lot to hold it closed while doing the zipper. Once it's closed it feels pretty solid. I used to be worried they would get messed up in my little dive bag because they were loose. I think this takes care of that. Time will tell.

I have not gotten around to the covers yet. Good thing, I'll try the 38mm to start.

Pack of 2 Watch Travel Case, SourceTon Single Watch Box with Aluminium Zipper for Storage, Cushioned Round Portable Watch Case, Fits All Wristwatches and Smart Watches up to 50mm (Black & Purple)

Where are the links??

What do you see? The link for the cases is at the bottom of my last post?

Well, links to Amazon don't appear in posts when viewed in browsers in my laptop and it seems other members' too. I was only able to see the link when I went to my mobile and viewed your post there. I copied the link in WhatsApp and sent to myself and then pasted it into my browser in my laptop and I visited the site. For Amazon, one needs to use the "link" button and then give it a name not leave it as a link only.

See here:

Amazon Case Link

I don't know if this is a SB software bug or an Amazon site peculiarity. Note that I tried to view these Amazon links on ALL of the browsers I have in my laptop, 4 of them, and they all had the same issue.

1650911443640.png

I think I understand now.. I didn't know that didn't work for some

Amazon Link

Only, I'm still uncertain about the original links. I understood the poster to say that his case was a little small so he'd go to the 55mm one next time. But nowhere can I find any reference to one that is 55mm; 50mm seems to be the largest.

Only, I'm still uncertain about the original links. I understood the poster to say that his case was a little small so he'd go to the 55mm one next time. But nowhere can I find any reference to one that is 55mm; 50mm seems to be the largest.

Talking about 2 diffrerent things. The case is for watches up to 50mm (or 55mm or whatever it is). The 38mm vs 39mm is for the screen protectors for the face of the watch (I have not ordered those yet).

The 50mm cases that I got felt just a smidge to small when I 1st got them, but I don't really think that's an issue anymore. They have a little give to them. As long as I push the zipper closed as I zip it they're pretty solid. Plus side is they're not moving once in it. I wouldn't worry about drops in the slightest. Try them and return them if you think they're too tight.

Talking about 2 diffrerent things. The case is for watches up to 50mm (or 55mm or whatever it is). The 38mm vs 39mm is for the screen protectors for the face of the watch (I have not ordered those yet).

The 50mm cases that I got felt just a smidge to small when I 1st got them, but I don't really think that's an issue anymore. They have a little give to them. As long as I push the zipper closed as I zip it they're pretty solid. Plus side is they're not moving once in it. I wouldn't worry about drops in the slightest. Try them and return them if you think they're too tight.
I was referring to the OP, where he said:
Case is a bit snug, description says it fits up to 52mm watch, might want to go with the 55mm model with also seems to be available. The quality of the case seems to be quite good so I am happy to use it for now but will likely order the 55mm model and then use this one for one of my other watches that I travel with. Here is a link to the 55mm:

I had a bunch of screen protectors lying around from a Garmin forerunner 945 or Garmin forerunner 630 - both were fine.

I went with a flexible material screen protector though because I have better luck with them - they absorb shocks just as well, but they dont shatter / spiderweb when they get hit so they seem to last longer

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom