Case and Screen Protector - Deep 6 Excursion/Crest CR-4/Genesis Centauri

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mjrascoe

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey all, figured I would share my experience with finding a case and screen protector for the Deep 6 Excursion. I ended up going with:

• Screen Protector:
  • Case:
Glass fits perfect. Case is a bit snug, description says it fits up to 52mm watch, might want to go with the 55mm model with also seems to be available. The quality of the case seems to be quite good so I am happy to use it for now but will likely order the 55mm model and then use this one for one of my other watches that I travel with. Here is a link to the 55mm:
Pics in the following post....

Pics…

Attachments

• A0FD4DDD-EB2E-40E1-B8B8-82DC6875F23A.jpeg
    A0FD4DDD-EB2E-40E1-B8B8-82DC6875F23A.jpeg
    64.8 KB · Views: 60
  • 45134947-0670-495D-B601-6BF9EB77D348.jpeg
    45134947-0670-495D-B601-6BF9EB77D348.jpeg
    65.6 KB · Views: 53
  • 017DFECD-55C3-4ECE-8924-7E5FC3AFC3FC.jpeg
    017DFECD-55C3-4ECE-8924-7E5FC3AFC3FC.jpeg
    65.6 KB · Views: 51
  • EB152EB0-22E8-43F3-88BB-1FBB73705C6C.jpeg
    EB152EB0-22E8-43F3-88BB-1FBB73705C6C.jpeg
    61.7 KB · Views: 52
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 61
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 67
Nice.. I've been searching for something that fits the bill. These look perfect. Amazon in the US sells a 2 pack with different colors for $13USD.

Thanks!

Nice.. I've been searching for something that fits the bill. These look perfect. Amazon in the US sells a 2 pack with different colors for $13USD.

Thanks!
So after a few dives I’ve noticed the 39mm is a touch too big, if you’re going to order I would go down to the 38mm size. They still work but I will move to 38mm once I am out of the 39mm. Have already broken one on a rocky shore dive so I can confirm they work! No casualties in 7 dives in Anilao this weekend though :)

Thanks!
What is the link? I see nothing in the OP.

Thanks, but I'm looking for the zipper case link that Rob mentioned....$13 in a choice of colors.

Does this work?

Watch Case

It isn't available on the site anyways.

Does this work?

Watch Case

It isn't available on the site anyways.
This looks about the same on the US site not sure of it will work.
WATCHPOD Travel Watch Case | Single Watch Box w/ Zipper for Storage | Cushioned Round Portable Watch Case for Travel | Fits all Wristwatches and Smart Watches up to 50mm (Black)

@tursiops very sorry, busy weekend working on everything but diving. Here is the links to the ones I got. They are a little snug, i find it helps a lot to hold it closed while doing the zipper. Once it's closed it feels pretty solid. I used to be worried they would get messed up in my little dive bag because they were loose. I think this takes care of that. Time will tell.

I have not gotten around to the covers yet. Good thing, I'll try the 38mm to start.

Pack of 2 Watch Travel Case, SourceTon Single Watch Box with Aluminium Zipper for Storage, Cushioned Round Portable Watch Case, Fits All Wristwatches and Smart Watches up to 50mm (Black & Purple)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom