Cartooning your Dive buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

He was messing with it last night while I was trying to sleep, it's not done yet

SeaYoda:
Ok, where's my yoda? - you gotta work or something? :D
sorry, but the situation I put your yoda in, violates the TSM, and several state and federal laws, so I do not feel it would be appropriate to post it here :D

photohikedive:
sorry, but the situation I put your yoda in, violates the TSM, and several state and federal laws, so I do not feel it would be appropriate to post it here :D
Thanks for the warning :D.

Well actually if you must know I think SuprBugman started it. He said something to Wilbur once about drawing his dive reports either because he kept forgetting his memory card or because he was no longer a real dive bum. While I was bored when he was at work I drew the alligator one and he drew the dawdling weasel in retaliation.

yeah, but I drew the Monkey Weasel Dive Flag long long ago, even came up with Team Fridds.... Fr as in Fred and idds, as in MDB.

Great job photohikedive!

Do you have Illustrator as well as photoshop?
I clean up the scans in Illustrator then color in PS...

Here's a cleaned up scan from Illustrator...

OldLady.jpg

And here's the finished job...
JDRF%20walk%20t-shirt_small.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom