"carry on" sized packpack that will accommodate full-sized fins (23.5")

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Really? I have always figured that if anything can be rented it is fins. . . .

When InselAir lost, er, delayed, my wife's checked bag enroute to Bonaire, the dive op was able to lend her some fins, but they only had the closed-heel type. (They had open-heel fins for SALE, but not as rental equipment.) So, without her beloved hard-soled dive booties, she found herself having to walk out over the rough ironshore in flip-flops, then switch to the fins. She cut her legs up pretty nicely after falling over. At least for Bonaire, with its notorious shore entries, we will no longer put fins and booties in the checked bag. We have travel-sized fins now that come with us on our carry-ons.

They gate check strollers and such. What airline?

Went with Plan B, got a pair of Aeris Accel's (21" and change)

im going on blackbeargs on mar the 6 got a aries jet pac packed everything put the fins between the bags( mares raptors) went to the air port to us airways counter and checked if it was carry on size made it no problem luckly I live five miles from the air port good luck and have a great trip!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom