Carry on - Sealife hard case or Pelican Case

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jmz

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello Everyone,

Im planning to purchase a hard case for my 1400 DC (video light, Strobe, & fisheye). Does anyone on this forum have the same set up and what hard case is being used. Any input is appreciated.

Thanks

Joe

Hi Joe,

Maybe this isn't too late to be helpful - I just saw your post... I have the 1400 with strobe (don't have the video light or fisheye) and a Pelican 1500. As you can see from the pictures it all fits pretty well. If I recall correctly, the video light housing is smaller than the strobe housing. If that's true then you might be able to fit it in as well. FYI - the upper left quadrant of my case has a cutout for my GoPro and above that, a red filter & a macro lens for the Sealife. Below that is my camera (edge-wise) and then below that are the camera accessories like cables etc. I've also slotted the foam for extra batteries and sd cards.

- Daryl

IMG_1559.jpgIMG_1560.jpg

Hi Daryl,

i ended it up with the Pelican 1500 ( carry- on) with an expandable handle and wheels. The whole gear fits perfect. Ill attach a picture in a few days.

Thanks for the info

Joe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom