Carmel or similar for May 19/Sun

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tazd410

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I am in Monterey tonight and have all my gear ready. If only....I could find a dive buddy. Any body looking for a dive buddy too?
I have cold water experience on a live aboard in channel islands, and two quick dives at breakwater two years ago. I am diving wet although it is considered a semi-dry 7/5. Still it's wet. Overall about 34 dives. I am 40, and would love an easy pace. It's been a while since I've been in the water (Australia), and my gear was serviced and just returned to me. So ...Would've liked to do Pt Lobos, but did not plan ahead, and my weekend just opened up. Davidsturges at gmail.com or i'll check this in the morning.
i have all my gear, two tanks, and a vehicle. I hear Viz stinks in Monterey, but is good at Pt Lobos and Carmel.:cool2:

Dave
Walnut Creek.

Dave, sorry no one could meet up with you, or did you find a buddy? I had a buddy and we got the last two available dive slots at Pt Lobos yesterday. It was great.

Will you be back another time? I'm somewhat new to the area and looking for dive buddies.

-Kim

I am off on Friday. Are you available then? Dave..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom