Caribbean - Where to go?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think Continental is doing direct flight to Bonaire on Dec 16th or thereabouts.

Dominica. All sorts of different diving including shore diving (Anchorage/Castle Comfort) which is kept a big secret. I know it looks rubbish from the jetty but get in there and be mind blown by all the critters.

Lots to do - museums, whale watch trips, nature trails (some very easy stroll), boat ride up Indian River, hot mud baths/springs. We found some excellent taxi drivers - Alwen's (search for my report from July this year for details). Comfortable and safe to wander about.

I flew Cincinnati to Nassau RT for 340 back in May 06. Doesnt seem like it should be so much from Raliegh.

There are lots of opportunities cause I'm in the same boat. ie my wife likes the beach and I dive. so... we been to 'Cozumel (El Presidente), Turks and Caicos (long boat rides but great beach), St Vincent (Young Island) fabulous diving nice resort, not much else), Mayan Riviera (diving not so great but great beach) and Grand Cayman (great diving, great beach).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom