Caribbean Explorer 9-16 June anybody going?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubamickey

I'm a GIRL!
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
June 9-16th the hubby and I will be going on the CEX1 out of George Town, Great Exuma. Just wondering if there are any other scubaboarders going this week as well.

Last year when I posted about my Sail Juliet trip it turned out that 4 other members where booked also. So I am testing my luck again :D.

I know AlaskaDiver just returned from this trip and a couple others are planning trips before June. Excellent price and great destination.

That would be great. My little fixes until I get to go myself.

Tstormwarning / scubamickey, I am also going on the Bahamas Explorer after you - June 30th through July 7th. Love to see a trip report!

I've been on the same boat when it did the St. Kitts/Saba run; had a great time on it then. I've also been on the Turks and Caicos Explorer - Explorer Ventures runs a class operation.

John

johnspierce:
Tstormwarning / scubamickey, I am also going on the Bahamas Explorer after you - June 30th through July 7th. Love to see a trip report!

I've been on the same boat when it did the St. Kitts/Saba run; had a great time on it then. I've also been on the Turks and Caicos Explorer - Explorer Ventures runs a class operation.

John

I will try to post a trip report as soon as I return which won't be until the 23rd. I'm spending an additional week in Fort Walton Beach diving the Oriskany.

I'm thinking about the T&C Explorer for the next year. Glad to hear positive things about it.

Bumping this thread up. Any boarders out there going on this trip this week with us?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom