Cap'n jj_freelord

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow. Here I am and just got on and the news is out :) Thank you, I'll need a lot of luck (as well as a whole lot of studying).

Info is kind of trickling down. And to think it's PAL. It's 1.5 months of ground schooling followed by sim training (the large box bolted to the floor that gets shaken not stirred during training instead of the actual thing), the duration of which I still need to find out. Then... Well, It'll be a while before I get to touch the joystick and knobs of the tin can with wings and a tail that's taking up lots of space on the tarmac.

Paky, it'll take a lot to domesticate me (not that I'm wild). Plus, I have a lot of respect for cabin/flight attendants and would therefore not taint the profession. Now, the aviator/pilot profession, that's fair game :D

Sorry, Iris, you won't be seeing me kick butt for a while. I'll be too busy hitting books.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom