Canucks rule the Wings!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No offence meant to you Mike - it is my faith in the Canucks!

Besides, my BF may not be very happy if I were to travel to Yap to console you!

cmt489:
No offence meant to you Mike - it is my faith in the Canucks!

Besides, my BF may not be very happy if I were to travel to Yap to console you!

I tried Mikey...Oh by the way, REDWINGS WIN! Again...

Thats nice, glad to see we are the only ones who can beat Detroit, guess that means we get to go on to the finals from the west... :D

And we will have no talk of changing the name of this thread! After all as you said, only a few days before we beat you again... :wink:

Mike Veitch:
Thats nice, glad to see we are the only ones who can beat Detroit, guess that means we get to go on to the finals from the west... :D

And we will have no talk of changing the name of this thread! After all as you said, only a few days before we beat you again... :wink:

It was a freaking fluke that you beat us the first time...it won't happen again...and yes, the name of this thread WILL change, and you will be the first to post in it after the Red Wings beat the crap out of the Nuckleheads. Cause that's the bet. I did it and you will too! :D

Ahh, got to love an optimist.

Now the question is....do i make you start a new thread or just keep going on with this one? hmmmmmmm

Mike Veitch:
Ahh, got to love an optimist.

Now the question is....do i make you start a new thread or just keep going on with this one? hmmmmmmm

I would suggest keep this thread going AND start another one. How many times do we play the Wings? One thread added for each win. :D

Bill.

Oh yeah, and did I mention that we WON tonight????

Back
Top Bottom