Canucks rule the Wings!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Veitch:
go on, get it out of your system...yadda yadda
When do we play the dead things again? i can't wait for their commupance

First of all you don't Yadda yadda hockey! Secondly, the league leading Red Wings will play the Nuckleheads again on Nov 13. That's only 4 days until I leave for vacation. So you will probably still be able to hear me laughing as I pass overhead on my way to Manila. :wink:

Mike, Mike, Mike .... i didn't take you for a sour grapes kinda guy.

Don't worry though, the winged wheels will continue to roll on and on and on ..... :D

TCDiver1:
Mike, Mike, Mike .... i didn't take you for a sour grapes kinda guy.

Don't worry though, the winged wheels will continue to roll on and on and on ..... :D

YAY!! Someone is finally with me! WINGS RULE!!!! :D

SCUBAJENNIFER:
YAY!! Someone is finally with me! WING RULE!!!! :D

Always, but your handling yourself so well in here i found little need to back you up.:wink:

Poor Mike .... so far, far away from where hockey is played i'm afraid he is losing touch with reality.

TCDiver1:
Always, but your handling yourself so well in here i found little need to back you up.:wink:

Poor Mike .... so far, far away from where hockey is played i'm afraid he is losing touch with reality.

Awwww Shucks...Thanks! :05:

Yeah I think poor Mikey gets a little too much sun...I'm trying to get him a little Canuck love over there so he doesn't have to drink alone when they lose!

I do appreciate the Canuck love effort don't get me wrong, but i must remind all the name of this thread....

CANUCKS RULE!

Far too many squid fans on here these days...:)

Nov 13 eh? good, i can't wait till we start CANUCKS RULE Pt 2! Just think of how many posts i can put in there by the time you arrive back from Pi....:):):)

I do appreciate the Canuck love effort don't get me wrong, but i must remind all the name of this thread....
Well you know I do what I can...:wink:

CANUCKS RULE!
Whatever...

Far too many squid fans on here these days...:)
Hello there are 2 of us...and for the love of god, it's Octopus!!

Nov 13 eh? good, i can't wait till we start CANUCKS RULE Pt 2! Just think of how many posts i can put in there by the time you arrive back from Pi....:):):)
There will be no part 2, in fact there will be no more of this stupid thread at all. While I'm off swimming with the fishes in the PI, you will be extolling the virtues of the Detroit Red Wings in your new REDWINGS RULE! thread.

Back
Top Bottom