Canucks rule the Wings!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cmt489:
For now.....

CMT489 are you single? If so, we'll have to ship you over to Mikey when the Wings win the Cup. He'll need some serious TLC when it's all over with! :wink:

LOL! Of course, since the Canucks win the cup, he won't be needing any solace whatsoever!

cmt489:
LOL! Of course, since the Canucks win the cup, he won't be needing any solace whatsoever!

You just keep up the positive attitude...But I would go ahead and check into Continental Micronesia fares to Yap in June! I have a real good travel agent who books mostly Micronesia, maybe he can get you a good deal! :D

Howarde if your listening...I'm going to say this one more time...Gee I hope the Avs win tonight! :D I know Sakic and gang can pull their heads out of their collective butts and get it done tonight! GO AVS!!!!!

Mike Veitch:
The only thing that will go right in Colorado is the booing of Bertuzzi...
Sure would hate to be him right now
Given how much he is paid, I'm sure he can get over it.

Mike Veitch:
The only thing that will go right in Colorado is the booing of Bertuzzi...
Sure would hate to be him right now

Well, what do you know...Veitchy and I agree on something...Bertuzzi certainly got what he deserved. I do have to give the Nuckleheads credit...when they lose, they lose BIG!! Was there an Av player that didn't score on them?? Well with the Predators getting beat by the Blue Jackets <snicker>, there isn't a team that can touch Detroit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom