Can't we all just get along?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cave Diver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
With all these posts about diver deaths from suspected foul play in Florida lately, I'm almost afraid to head there to dive anymore. :11:

:eyebrow:

Just stay away from those that are posting 'em. :D

I am always afraid to go to FL. They have something against CHADs down there. :D

Chad

ckharlan66:
I am always afraid to go to FL. They have something against CHADs down there. :D

Chad

What do you think about hanging chads? How about dimpled or pregnant chads? :D

SeaYoda:
What do you think about hanging chads? How about dimpled or pregnant chads? :D

:lol: See what I mean. :D

ckharlan66:
:lol: See what I mean. :D

Yeah, I think I'd be more concerned with how they intend to dimple or impregnate a Chad than hanging one.

because some claim that it is for those with special skills (those who took up a certain course) are the ones with a right to the area. they are sometimes alluded to as puppies.

if you are not one of them... then something bad will befall you as you did not take "their" course and diving in their CHadnnel .....

paolov:
because some claim that it is for those with special skills (those who took up a certain course) are the ones with a right to the area. they are sometimes alluded to as puppies.

if you are not one of them... then something bad will befall you as you did not take "their" course and diving in their CHadnnel .....

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom