cant upload pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

night729

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
whenever i upload a zip file or individual pictures within the size limit after it takes the appropriate amount of time to upload the page just goes back the the upload page and says that i dont have any pictures

also another thing is that i cant make posts with firefox, have to do it in IE

night729:
whenever i upload a zip file or individual pictures within the size limit after it takes the appropriate amount of time to upload the page just goes back the the upload page and says that i dont have any pictures
We're still experiencing some problems with the Photo Gallery.

night729:
Strange, I use FF a lot without any problems. Care to elaborate?

night729:

I have not done it lately, so my experiences may be out of date. Last time I tried, I had that same experience with 4,000 Kb zips, but I could load 2 Mb zips.

That may not be true today, but you could try one...?

about the firefox problem, basically what it is is that when using FF i am not able to click and then type in the message box

night729:
about the firefox problem, basically what it is is that when using FF i am not able to click and then type in the message box
You're using the Enhanced (WYSIWYG) Editor. Apparently, FF has a problem with that Editor.

Using the Standard Editor should solve that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom