can't update my dive profile.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aquaknott

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am needing some help my UserCP does not allow me to update my dive profile, the link appears to work and I get no errors but when it says the page is finished loading I am only looking at a blank screen. Thanks in advance for your help.

Thanks for the info, I was not aware that my problem was a result of the a glitch in the update. Keep up the good work and I will just keep watching to see when it is back up. Thanks for your help.

I'm betting it'll be back up before I do NAUI Master Diver... but if it's not, I'll just have to let everyone keep thinking I haven't done a dive since the basic checkout. :D

ClayJar:
I'm betting it'll be back up before I do NAUI Master Diver... but if it's not, I'll just have to let everyone keep thinking I haven't done a dive since the basic checkout. :D

And I keep letting everyone know i am uncertfied :p

CatalinaCanuck:
Until the user CP is fully functional. Put you updated info in your signature line, it works fine.
To quote The Great Gonzo, "Sure, if you want to do it the *easy* way." :D

It's not so much a "glitch" in the upgrade as it is making it sure we have a stable system before we begin adding in our hacks.

NetDoc:
It's not so much a "glitch" in the upgrade as it is making it sure we have a stable system before we begin adding in our hacks.

Netdoc are you Ted S @ vbulletin.org ? :) I've seen that nick float around with the scubaboard nick on it :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom