Can't send pm's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dumpsterDiver

Banned
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I keep getting a message that says i can't send a pm until my message folder is reduced.. or something along those lines..

i sent a few Emails and got no response and i have already deleted a few hundred sent messages and received ones....Am I missing something?

Thanks!

when I try to send a pm to myself I get this

You have reached your stored private message quota and cannot send any further messages until space has been created.

dumpsterDiver has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space

That means you need to delete PM's. You can download your PM's in a text file, if you wish to save them. To do this, go to the bottom of the screen, and you'll see

download PM.jpg

Supporting members get a larger PM box.

You have reached your stored private message quota and cannot send any further messages until space has been created.
dumpsterDiver has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

[h=2]I'm down to 39 messages.. I did have hundreds.. was there a huge reduction in the number allowed? How many am I allowed?[/h]

Registered users are allowed 300 PM's.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom