Can't See Attached Thumbnails

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

the_cat_keeper

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi,

I can't see the thumbnails that someone attached in their posts. I checked the options under User CP but cannot find any options that would enable me to see those thumbnails.

Please help... thanks in advance.

Is it the same problem as I described here as problem #1?
http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?p=1330369#post1330369
If so, hooray, there are now two of us who admit to having this problem.
In the meantime, I also described a workaround that might help you.

I wonder what's different about you and me that we seem to be among the very few with this problem.

I have the same problem with mozilla, but not with IE

I'm using IE.

I'm also using IE. Don't think the problem is with IE.

I used to be able to see the attached thumbnails until a couple of months ago. My computer crashed and we formatted and reloaded everything. Since then I could not see attached thumbnails. However I have checked every possibility or options available on IE/ scubaboard and cannot find what's different from the past. :((

NWGratefulDiver:
I'm having the same problem (IE) with the thumbs I attached yesterday in this post ...

http://www.scubaboard.com/showpost.php?p=1359964&postcount=27

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
I used the method that Knotical described in the other message (refer to link in post #2) to check out the pix. Problem is the method doesn't work very well when someone attached more than one file. Still, it's better than nothing :)

Back
Top Bottom