Can't login to site

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divergal65

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi,

I recently bought a Lazer BC and went to the Zegle website to register. I input my info , clicked submit, then was taken to a website that played some music - it sounded like a national anthem! But when I tried to relogin to register my products, I got an error message saying that this:

Table 'zeagleco_zeagle.login_setting' doesn't exist
In Query:
select * from login_setting

But when I went back to the login page to ask for my password, the system sent my password to the email address I input when I originally registered, so apparantly it does have my login info.

I'd like to know if the website has been fixed or if anyone had more info about what is going on.
Thank You

Hi Again,

Sorry, but I tried the same process again- I tried to login with original registration info from Friday- got the same error message as above, then asked to have password sent to registered email address, and it did send the password to the email address I registered, but after another try at logging again, still got same error message.
I reregistered today and tried to login but still the same error.
Is anyone else having problems logging in too or is it just me?
Thanks

I logged in without a problem - everything is okie dokie:)
Thanks for the quick response, Scott.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom