Can't load pics to computer!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bilznut

Reaction score
Using a Sealife reefmaster DC310. 256mg, Lexar, SD card. Shot 277 pics in Bonaire last week.. tried to transfer the pics to the computer and get a "Card error" message in the camera window. Tried the video set-up to see if the pics would play on the T.V., same error message on the T.V. screen. All pics can be reviewed in the camera screen...all of them. I just can't transfer then anywhere. The SD card is not locked and when card is removed from the camera, the camera shows no images. Any ideas? The pics are on that card.
If the SD card is taken in to a photo processing shop, can they retrieve them or is there something else I should be doing? Or maybe the camera is not set right to load the pics from camera to computer. I would think if I had it set up incorrectly to load the pics to the PC that the external drive folder just wouldn't appear on the PC, but I get this "card error" warning. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have a USB 7 in 1 card reader that is attached to my PC. Pop in the card and download the pictures, your computer will treat the SD card like an external hard drive.
Another bonus to using the reader is you don't waste battery life to download pictures.
You can get these types of readers for under $20. A lot less than a photo shop is going to ask for retrieving your pics.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom