Cant go wrong with this!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've read this thread a couple of times, and for the life of me can't figure out why it was moved to the abyss. Who did it offend? Other than the dive ops not offering east side diving I mean.

I think that is a question that you have to ask the MODS. I do not think there is some conspiracy with Scubaboard and ALL the other dive shops in Cozumel to have this discussion or any other discussion about diving moved to the Marketplace. I don't think that they have any influence. The chat that goes on about Cozumel is very minor considering the size and number of posts that happen daily on this board. I really think they have more to worry about. Regardless, its Scubaboards pool and they can change, edit or even move anything they see fit. Honestly, I think that they do a pretty good job considering some of the other chat rooms out there. I had one remove some hyperlinks and names of company's because those business were not paying advertisers on her web site. That really made me rethink the value of any information posted there.

Back
Top Bottom