Can't go red

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Agent 47

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm still paying monthly , but have lost my red status and the extra stuff that goes with it. I get advertisements, can't change the label under my name, can't turn my name red again, etc.

Henry Morgan:
I'm still paying monthly , but have lost my red status and the extra stuff that goes with it. I get advertisements, can't change the label under my name, can't turn my name red again, etc.
We'll have a look at it.

A timely reminder -- this thread got me to notice that I had lost my red glow :)
(I just re-upped, pretty sure the old one had hit year-end)

I just re-upped, full year, await the SB sunburn to reappear...

Henry Morgan:
I'm still paying monthly , but have lost my red status and the extra stuff that goes with it.

i seem to recall a bug that when a year expired under the monthly option, you lost your privileges but kept paying

not sure if this is it

Nevermind.

Subscription cancelled.

Hello,

I pay monthly as well and I don't have the option to be red or the extra perks. I have been urged to pay for the year to fix the problem. Please forgive me, and I don't want to be a b----, but since we were given a choice to pay monthly it would be nice to receive what was promised. Still nothin but love for you guys.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom