Can't Decide! Belize, Little Cayman or Bonaire?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thumbs up on Belize. I stayed at Hamanasi in 2002. OK I know that was eons ago, but is was the best dive vacation ever! You take a little hopper plane down to the Stann Creek District. Everything is included. There are about 5 workers per guest. The place is unbelievable clean and friendly. They also offer a ton of other adventure options if you decide to not dive a day or two.

Thanks for the update. Its been about 8 years since Slickrock, sounds like Off the Wall has changed its offerings. Thanks for clarifying and stay tuned for a link to site about the cabana rental. Happy to answer questions in the meantime.

Happy diving.

Final decision, believe it or not... we decided to go back to Bonaire AND go to Belize... :)

Bonaire in September, because I have extra vacation time (kind of) and it could only be used then. If we're looking to avoid the hurricanes, Bonaire is an excellent choice!!

Belize for the originally thought of trip in November!

Excellent choices - we've been to all 3; LC March '08, Turneffe Island Lodge March '07, and Bonaire March '06. We've dived others, but these are on the top of my Caribbean list so far, along with Roatan. We loved them all! 2 dive vacations in 2 months - awesome! Have fun!

Back
Top Bottom