Canon S90 images from Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scnative

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Several weeks ago I asked for assistance with recommended setting for my S60, Ikelite housing and AF-35 strobe. Thanks everyone who replied!! :cool2:

Here is one of the images I took and the link to the others if you'd like to take a look:
D. Glen McNeill | Cozumel 2010

Now I have a canon A570IS for sale with u/w housing, arms & strobe...Where do I post those for sale?

Attachments

• IMG_1411.jpg
    IMG_1411.jpg
    420.3 KB · Views: 111
Beautiful pics. Well done! I like my G10, but I am going to have to add a strobe to be able to get night shots like yours.

Wow awesome pictures, i am thinking of the S90 for my next camera. from the looks of your pictures, it seems to do well. i am debating the housing and for the strobes i will probably go with Inon since i live in Japan and the Japanese usually make really good stuff, plus the store is right down the street from my place.

Now I have a canon A570IS for sale with u/w housing, arms & strobe...Where do I post those for sale?

I sold two very nice 570 rigs a few months ago, I still get requests to purchase these sets. This is a highly desirable unit if it is in good condition, you should have no difficulty selling it. I wish I had not sold mine.

Post if for sale in the Photo equipment for sale forum on this board and on the scubatoys board.

N

You got some great shots--I especially like the turtles and the sponges/coral on the wall shot. Really Nice!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom