Canon S5IS Ikelite 6140.05 Full Setup with options.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_King

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I purchased an underwater setup to use when I went to the Galapagos. It worked perfectly and has only been used in a pool a few times since to record some Divemaster candidate training.

What I have:

Ikelite 6140.05 Housing (standard setup with 2 handles and shoe)
Ikelite W-20 6420 Wide Angle lens
Ikelite W/A Red Filter 6441.42
Ikelite DS51 TTL Strobe 40441
Ikelite TTL Cord 4103.51

I am pretty sure I still have all the boxes and books for it as well.
I have some spare O-rings (cant have a leaky O-ring on a boat in the Galapagos without a spare!).

Canon S5IS Camera
Sandisk Extreme III 16GB SDHC card.

This setup cost me over $2100.00 plus taxes and shipping.

First $1500 (plus shipping, $30.00??) takes it all
First $1200 (plus shipping, $30.00??) takes it all without camera and card.

Last option, If you are interested in my entire setup which includes the $1500 package above as well as a second S5IS camera and an 8GB Extreme III SDHC card, add another $350, and I will cover the shipping as well for the whole package.

I had a fully redundant setup in case I flooded the housing I could have ditched the camera, kept the card and put my second camera in while on Galapagos trip. Didn't want to be out there with no camera! The second camera has never been underwater, it has only ever been used on land since. Both Cameras look and perform as brand new.

Pickup in Ann Arbor, MI or Tecumseh, Ontario can be arranged to avoid shipping costs.

I purchased an underwater setup to use when I went to the Galapagos. It worked perfectly and has only been used in a pool a few times since to record some Divemaster candidate training.

What I have:

Ikelite TTL Cord 4103.51

I have some spare O-rings (cant have a leaky O-ring on a boat in the Galapagos without a spare!).

Canon S5IS Camera

Last option, If you are interested in my entire setup which includes the $1500 package above as well as a second S5IS camera and an 8GB Extreme III SDHC card, add another $350, and I will cover the shipping as well for the whole package.

I had a fully redundant setup in case I flooded the housing I could have ditched the camera, kept the card and put my second camera in while on Galapagos trip. Didn't want to be out there with no camera! The second camera has never been underwater, it has only ever been used on land since. Both Cameras look and perform as brand new.

Pickup in Ann Arbor, MI or Tecumseh, Ontario can be arranged to avoid shipping costs.
Any luck selling any of this yet? I am looking for a reasonable deal on the 6140.05 housing only.

Would you be willing to sell the DS-51 strobe separate? and for how much? what kind of arm do you have?

What I have:

Ikelite TTL Cord 4103.51

Canon S5IS Camera

Any chance on just buying these two items?

kelite W-20 6420 Wide Angle lens

Joe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom