Canon S110 with Ikelite

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

feirdaussb

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hye there, i need some advice about upgrading my UW setup. Currently i only have a Canon S110 and Ikelite Case. So after a Year use them i feel wanna upgrade my UWP Stuff. Currently i wanna learn about Wide Angle. Any Suggestion For Wide Angle Lens, Strobe and Tray guys..:D and now at my place dive shop got promo the Ikelite WA lens but i got confuse because got 2 version [h=1]Ikelite W20-67mm Wide Angle Conversion Lens and Ikelite W20-46mm Wide Angle Conversion Lens . What is different of this 2 lens? can it fit nicely with my ikelite uw case? and the shop got promo this Strobe Set > Sea & Sea YS-01 Strobe & Arm Set. How about this strobe? is worth and good to buy? :)[/h]

The difference between the 2 lenses you mentioned is the thread on which the lens screws. On the S110 housing you have a 67mm thread and therefore you will need the 67mm version.

Ikelite has since released the W-30 which is the improved version of this lens and that is what I would recommend.

A very popular choice would also be the Inon H100 lens Type 1 which is slightly more expensive at $522.

The S&S YS-01 is a great mid-range strobe , its powerful enough for most shots and supports both manual and TTL, it also has a built in focus light.

I can confidently say it's the best selling strobe in the market so you can feel safe with your purchase. You can find packages with this strobe for as low as $499 and in fact, some Black Friday deals are still in place that will lower that price even further.

There are many good retailers out there, if you need our help , check out Black Friday Deals at Mozaik Underwater Cameras.

Hye there, i need some advice about upgrading my UW setup. Currently i only have a Canon S110 and Ikelite Case. So after a Year use them i feel wanna upgrade my UWP Stuff. Currently i wanna learn about Wide Angle. Any Suggestion For Wide Angle Lens, Strobe and Tray guys..:D and now at my place dive shop got promo the Ikelite WA lens but i got confuse because got 2 version Ikelite W20-67mm Wide Angle Conversion Lens and Ikelite W20-46mm Wide Angle Conversion Lens . What is different of this 2 lens? can it fit nicely with my ikelite uw case? and the shop got promo this Strobe Set > Sea & Sea YS-01 Strobe & Arm Set. How about this strobe? is worth and good to buy? :)

Thanks for the advice.. still surveying the best price for those item..since my place now got monsoon i got alot of time for survey..just saw that dive shop at my place got promo this lens too Inon UWL-100 Achromat Wide Conversion Lens .. how about this lens compare the Ikelite W-30. which one is the best to buy..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom