Canon G16 / or olympus om-de-m5 / or Sony NEX 6 ....Camera + Housing set up....?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yaronad

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I know that the G16 and the 2 others are not on the same league.... but still those are the 3 options I'm looking for ( the G16 is for my wife :) ) .

the Camera and Housing must be in a very good condition.

THX :)

If you are looking for used systems, what is your budget. I have a Sony a6000/Nauticam that might be available.
Bill

I'm just posting my Canon G10 with FIX housing and an focus light as well as my NEX-5 with Nauticam housing and three lenses/ three ports. Both are in EXCELLENT condition. Look for my post in the next ten minutes or message me now.

The E-M5 is available in an outstanding close-out package complete for $1495 right now. It's going to be close to the same price as a G16 and a huge step up in capability, speed and quality.

attachment.php

Olympus OM-D E-M5 and Housing Bundle $1499

The E-M5 is available in an outstanding close-out package complete for $1495 right now. It's going to be close to the same price as a G16 and a huge step up in capability, speed and quality.

attachment.php

Olympus OM-D E-M5 and Housing Bundle $1499

huge step up in capability, speed and quality......yes!
but still....the G16 camera + fantasea housing are $750~

---------- Post added February 6th, 2015 at 05:36 PM ----------

If you are looking for used systems, what is your budget. I have a Sony a6000/Nauticam that might be available.
Bill
I've sent you a PM

I have the Nauticam Housing OM EM5 camera Body, 12-50 lens and a port for sale. PM me or call me 323 969 9666

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom