For Sale Olympus OM-D EM1 M2 & Nauticam Housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Audsred

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
For sale Olympus OM-D EM1 M2 camera and Nauticam housing. Original owner of both items – both were bought from Reef Photo. Have not used them very much in the last couple of years due to Covid and various health issues.

Both camera and housing are in great shape, zero issues with either.

The camera comes with the Original Olympus parts below:

Battery charger, 2 batteries (both Olympus), Flash, USB cable and manuals.

Original price $2,0000 – Sale Price is $1,000

The housing comes with:

Original housing and handles, cameral cradle, o-ring, grease and Allen wrenches. No floods or leaks.

Original price $2,000 – Sale Price is $1,000.

If you buy both I will offer a discount – both for $1,800 – buyer pays shipping and insurance. I accept PayPal. No international buyers or shipping. I will be happy to answer any questions.

Thanks for looking.
Audrey

front of camera.jpg
back of housing.jpg
back of camera.jpg
Front of housing.jpg

Hi Audrey

I'd be interested in the Nauticam housing for the E-M1 Mark II given it is still available?

Yes, I'm outside US, from Switzerland, but I have an US address, and I can pay with paypal. Buying in US quite often (mostly for my classic car) and know therefore with what I'm dealing. Maybe you could make an exception here?

Many thanks & regards

Christian Schneider

Hi Christian - yes - if I can ship within the US and someone can sign for the package I would be happy to sell you the housing. If you DM your email and shipping address I calculate shipping (included insurance) and will send you a paypal invoice. Thank you. Audrey

Hi Audrey
Yes, no camera just the housing including everything that makes part of it, like that small camera mount.
Many thanks
Chris

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom